- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
President Muhammadu Buhari and the President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, again met in London, United Kingdom, on Sunday evening.
That was the second time they would be meeting within one week in Britain where Buhari is currently receiving medical attention.
The information on the second meeting was posted on one of the Presidency’s twitter handle, @NGRPresident.
The message read, “This evening President @MBuhari met with Senate President @bukolasaraki, at Abuja House.”
The post was not accompanied by any photograph unlike when they first met.
It also did not disclose the agenda of the meeting.
Saraki, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; and the Senate Leader, Lawan Ahmed, had earlier met with the President at the same venue last week.
After the meeting, Dogara had said Buhari was as fit as a fiddle.