- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
A Chieftain of Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo has warned that if anything happens to acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, Nigeria will stop existing.
Adebanjo, who gave the warning noted that the Acting President was performing his duties well and should not be removed unconstitutionally.
Speaking with The Sun, Adebanjo warned that all will not be well with Nigeria if Osinbajo is frustrated should the need for him to assume the presidency arises.
Adebanjo said, “He is handling it, “Nigeria” constitutionally.
“I only hope that people will not use unconstitutional means to displace him.
“He is acting well and I hope there is no circumstance that anybody would say that he can truncate this democratic system using undemocratic means.
“If that happens, that will be the disintegration of this country. We hope people will not use any unconstitutional means to frustrate Osinbajo if it is necessary for him to assume the Presidency.”