- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Some Nigerians are not happy with the way things are going in the country and have called on President Muhammadu Buhari to resign.
The renewed call for Buhari’s resignation started two days ago by a group on Twitter, Wailing Wailers (@NGRwailers). In a statement signed by Usman Abubakar, its acting national publicity security, the group said Buhari has not achieved anything since he was sworn in on May 29, 2015.
The #BuhariMustGo started to trend as more Nigerian youths joined the call for the president to step down. They gave several reasons why Buhari must resign.
Below are some of the reasons why Nigerians are tired of the current administration.
1. He failed in 1984 and has failed again
2. He has taken laws into his hands
3. He came for revenge
4. His economic performance is poor
5. Atiku and El-Rufai are convinced he should go
6. He is incompetent and clueless
7. Soldiers and police unleashing terror
8. Nigerians have been turned to gamblers