Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
Some Nigerians are not happy with the way things are going in the country and have called on President Muhammadu Buhari to resign.
The renewed call for Buhari’s resignation started two days ago by a group on Twitter, Wailing Wailers (@NGRwailers). In a statement signed by Usman Abubakar, its acting national publicity security, the group said Buhari has not achieved anything since he was sworn in on May 29, 2015.
The #BuhariMustGo started to trend as more Nigerian youths joined the call for the president to step down. They gave several reasons why Buhari must resign.
Below are some of the reasons why Nigerians are tired of the current administration.
1. He failed in 1984 and has failed again
2. He has taken laws into his hands
3. He came for revenge
4. His economic performance is poor
5. Atiku and El-Rufai are convinced he should go
6. He is incompetent and clueless
7. Soldiers and police unleashing terror
8. Nigerians have been turned to gamblers
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days