Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekweisili, has faulted the Presidency over the handling of information issued to the public on the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari.
The former World Bank Vice President for Africa, stated that the poor public messaging from the presidency regarding Buhari’s health signals uncertainty, especially to potential foreign investors interested in Nigeria.
Ezekwesili, who took to her twitter handle noted that sincere messaging on the President’s health would save Nigeria the damage uncertainty does to economies.
Sh wrote: ”Foreigners ask with genuine concern thinking that one can answer factually. But of course, we sadly can’t because as citizens, we don’t even know.
”The presidency really should quickly clean up its current chaotic and confusing public messaging on President Buhari’s health.
”The damage being done the country is deeper than presidency folks can imagine. The poor public messaging is signaling uncertainty.”