Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
No fewer than 2,000 persons have been displaced by the activities of cattle rustlers in Niger State within the past three weeks, an emergency official said on Sunday
The Director-General, Niger State Emergency Management Agency, Alhaji Ibrahim Inga, said this while distributing relief materials to some of the displaced persons in Pandogari.
He said that the displaced persons were also sheltering in neighbouring communities in Shiroro and Rafi local government areas of the state.
The director-general said that victims were displaced following continuous attacks by rustlers from nieghbouring states of Zamfara, Kebbi, Kaduna and Sokoto.
Inga said already, a Joint Task Force and the police were in Kukoki and Gbada to ensure security of lives and property and urged residents to return to home.