Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
No fewer than 2,000 persons have been displaced by the activities of cattle rustlers in Niger State within the past three weeks, an emergency official said on Sunday
The Director-General, Niger State Emergency Management Agency, Alhaji Ibrahim Inga, said this while distributing relief materials to some of the displaced persons in Pandogari.
He said that the displaced persons were also sheltering in neighbouring communities in Shiroro and Rafi local government areas of the state.
The director-general said that victims were displaced following continuous attacks by rustlers from nieghbouring states of Zamfara, Kebbi, Kaduna and Sokoto.
Inga said already, a Joint Task Force and the police were in Kukoki and Gbada to ensure security of lives and property and urged residents to return to home.