Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- JUST IN: Buhari’s aide exposes Senate again, reveals how legislators push civil servants into corruption
- Buhari practices the worst form of corruption, says Reno Omokri
- My reputation is at stake, I’ll resign if Abuja Airport repair exceeds 6 weeks – Minister
- Melaye sings to shame his ‘enemies’ after ABU VC testified over certificate scandal (Video)
- APC governor diverts N500 million from Paris-club loan refund to re-pay personal loan
No fewer than 2,000 persons have been displaced by the activities of cattle rustlers in Niger State within the past three weeks, an emergency official said on Sunday
The Director-General, Niger State Emergency Management Agency, Alhaji Ibrahim Inga, said this while distributing relief materials to some of the displaced persons in Pandogari.
He said that the displaced persons were also sheltering in neighbouring communities in Shiroro and Rafi local government areas of the state.
The director-general said that victims were displaced following continuous attacks by rustlers from nieghbouring states of Zamfara, Kebbi, Kaduna and Sokoto.
Inga said already, a Joint Task Force and the police were in Kukoki and Gbada to ensure security of lives and property and urged residents to return to home.