- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Chelsea have agreed a fee with Arsenal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
According to Sky Sports News, the England winger could cost the Premier League champions around £35million.
Oxlade-Chamberlain, who started for Arsene Wenger’s side, in their 4-0 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday, is with the England squad at St George’s Park.
It is understood that large parts of a medical could be carried out at England’s training centre.
The 24-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, along with Arsenal team-mates Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil.