- ticket title
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
Chelsea have agreed a fee with Arsenal for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
According to Sky Sports News, the England winger could cost the Premier League champions around £35million.
Oxlade-Chamberlain, who started for Arsene Wenger’s side, in their 4-0 defeat at Liverpool on Sunday, is with the England squad at St George’s Park.
It is understood that large parts of a medical could be carried out at England’s training centre.
The 24-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season, along with Arsenal team-mates Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil.