Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The Nigerian Army, on Wednesday, vowed to ensure the rescue of all the remaining girls still held in Boko Haram captivity.
Addressing a rally organized by Africa Arise for Change Network in conjunction with FCT Market Women Association to mark the release of the Chibok girls in Abuja, Lt Col Adamu Usman, on behalf of the army at the Army Headquarters Garrison, Abuja,promised that the military will ensure that every Nigerian being held in captivity is released and allowed to join their families to continue their normal life in the society.
Usman said troops are sweating it out in the battle field to ensure the restoration of peace and sanity to the nation, especially the crisis-ridden north eastern region.
He also commended the women, media as well as civil societies for their support and prayers for the military.
“The Nigerian Army is happy with the safe return of the girls. It is not over until is over. We want to assure Nigerians that the army and the Nigerian government won’t relent until this battle is won,” he said.
Recall that 82 of the abducted schoolgirls were released to the Federal Government few days ago amid excitement.