Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- #BBNaija: Efe flies private jet to Jos, received by Governor Simeon Lalong (photos)
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu will continue agitation for Igbo nation – Wife [VIDEO]
- I AM NOT ENVIOUS OF TEKNO’S SUCCESS – IYANYA
- 2019 election: I may run against El-Rufai – Senator Shehu Sani
- Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN – Nigerians Blast Him
Comedian, Seyi Law during an interview opened up about the craziest thing he has done for love. The comedian recounted how he had to shuttle between Benin and Lagos because of a lady who never appreciated him.
“I stayed in Benin with my elder sister for a while and I was so much in love with the girl back then. It was during the time when you would be talking to a girl that you like her but she would not give you any response. Then I would go back home and begin to play Westlife songs and when I was done, I would move to Plantainshun Boys. I just finished secondary school during that period.
“Eventually, I had to come back to Lagos but that did not stop me from seeing her. I would wake up around 4am, leave Lagos for Benin and return that same day. The road was very bad and sometimes, I would spend about ten hours on the road. I would only get to see the girl for about two or three hours, then I would rush back to Lagos. That was how much I was in love but she never appreciated it. I did not have money then. There was a time we tried to re-connect on Facebook but I had got married then and I am very happy with my wife,” he said.