Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Following the successful conclusion of the All Progressives Grand Alliance APGA Local Government primaries election which held on 29th October, 2016 in which Dr. Eme Iro Eme emerged winner, it has come to our notice that a certain Don Emeka Emeri is currently parading himself as the APGA candidate for the upcoming 17th December, 2016 Local Government Elections.
For avoidance of doubt, the authentic APGA candidate for the December Ohafia LGA election is Dr. Eme Iro Eme having polled the highest number of votes in the primaries. He has also been recognized by both the state chapter of the party as well as Abia State Electoral Commission (ABSEC).
We therefore use this medium to warn the general public and the good people of Ohafia in particular that anybody associating or dealing with Don Emeka Emeri (who came 4th in the primaries) is doing so completely at his/her on risk.
Finally, we the concerned Ohafia youths have decided to publicly state that we stand on the side of justice and progress and will not tolerate any crooked attempt by any unpopular and corrupt person or group of persons to cause confusion in the party ahead of the December elections.
For Concerned Ohafia Youths