Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
Enugu-based Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, said Friday night that the President Muhammadu Buhari is in a dilemma, even as he urged Nigerians to pray for his quick recovery.
Mbaka also placed curses on all public officers in Nigeria who looted the treasury of the country, saying that they must all suffer for their actions.
Delivering a sermon at the first Adoration Crusade for the year, Mbaka said President Buhari as an individual means well for Nigeria, “but unfortunately, he surrounded himself with officials who have different agenda”.
Mbaka said: “Buhari has good intentions for the country, unfortunately, his subordinates have different agenda – they are interested in their pockets.”
He urged the president to demonstrate that he is not identifying with corrupt officials by “doing the needful”.
“Those wishing the president death don’t love this country. Children of God, what do people gain by wishing somebody death? We should pray for our leaders; that is what the Bible says,” he added.
Mbaka enjoined Nigerians not to lose hope, saying there is light at the end of the tunnel. (Daily Trust)
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days