Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
– President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to his wife’s statement that she may not support him if he runs again
– Buhari who is on a state visit to Germany reacted to the interview aying, “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room”
– In an interview with the BBC Hausa service Aisha Buhari said her husband does not know many of his top government appointees
President Muhammadu Buhari has laughed off his wife’s statement that she may not support him if he runs again, saying, “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room,” The Associated press reports.
Buhari who is on a state visit to Germany reacted to the interview during a joint press briefing with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Mrs Aisha Buhari warned her husband that she may not back him at the next electionunless he shakes up his government.
Speaking in a BBC interview with Naziru Mikailu, Aisha Buhari said the president “does not know” most of the top officials he has appointed.
She said: “The president does not know 45 out of 50, for example, of the people he appointed and I don’t know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years.”
Buhari also said he hopes his wife will remember that he ran for president three times before succeeding on the fourth effort. “So I claim superior knowledge over her and the rest of the opposition, because in the end I have succeeded. It’s not easy to satisfy the whole Nigerian opposition parties or to participate in the government.”
Watch the video below: