- ticket title
- Maina challenges EFCC to open debate on pension fraud
- I’m under serious pressure — Buhari
- Customs intercepts container load of illicit drugs in Lagos
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
Diego Costa scored the only goal of the game as Chelsea made it 11 straight Premier League wins in a row with a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace.
The Spain international headed the Blues in front after 43 minutes but will miss their next game against Bournemouth after picking up his fifth booking of the season.
Marcos Alonso struck the woodwork late in the second half as Chelsea pushed to double their lead.
But just the one goal was needed in the end to see off Palace as Antonio Conte’s men momentarily moved nine points clear at the top of the table.