Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Thousands of local government workers stage MASSIVE protest in Lagos
- GOOD NEWS! Ahead of UTME, JAMB reduces exam hours
- Why NASS could override Buhari if he rejects peace corps bill – Dogara warns
- Governor Aregbesola opens up on Ile-Ife crisis, says it’s not an inter-ethnic conflict
- JUST IN: Naira sustains gain against Dollar as CBN slashes BDC rate
Diego Costa scored the only goal of the game as Chelsea made it 11 straight Premier League wins in a row with a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace.
The Spain international headed the Blues in front after 43 minutes but will miss their next game against Bournemouth after picking up his fifth booking of the season.
Marcos Alonso struck the woodwork late in the second half as Chelsea pushed to double their lead.
But just the one goal was needed in the end to see off Palace as Antonio Conte’s men momentarily moved nine points clear at the top of the table.