Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
– The comptroller general of the Nigerian Customs Service Hameed Ali has released number to help motorist verify their papers
– The numbers released by the customs could be used to reach the NCS help desk for immediate confirmation of vehicle duty papers
Customs boss Hameed Ali has released three number to help Nigerians verify their vehicle duty papers
Despite his recent brawl with the Nigerian Senate on the verification of vehicle papers by the Nigeria Customs Service, the comptroller general of the service Hameed Ali has released number to help motorist verify their papers.
We gathered that the three numbers released by the customs could be used to reach the NCS help desk fir immediate confirmation of vehicle duty papers.
The numbers to call for the verification are: 09-4621597, 09-4621598, 09-4621599.
Ali also noted that those interested in verifying the genuineness of their papers or intend to buy vehicles from dealers can also take advantage of the new approach of verification.
Likely, if you want to buy a vehicle used by an individual in Nigeria the numbers can also be called to easy verification before purchase.
The Nigerian customs advised individuals who intend to use the verification approach to make the following information available to the service: the C-Number of the vehicle, the year of payment, the command duty.
“As you are reading out the C- Number on the top right of the Single Goods Declaration (SGD) and giving the year of payment and the Command (where the duty was paid), the information are being keyed in for prompt answer that will enable you make appropriate purchase decision,” the Nigerian Customs Service said.
The service added that the NCS under the leadership of Ali is determined to explore ways of easing customs processes and procedures in the interest of the general public.