- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The controversial Chief of Staff to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon (aka Igodomigodo) yesterday took to his Facebook page to share his thoughts on the ongoing widely publicised trial of former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki.
Here’s what he posted on his Facebook page.
“Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus, vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast, it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance, the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?”
If you understand, please help us explain it to Nigerians