Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
The controversial Chief of Staff to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon (aka Igodomigodo) yesterday took to his Facebook page to share his thoughts on the ongoing widely publicised trial of former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki.
Here’s what he posted on his Facebook page.
“Whereas the Dasuki menopause has diaphanously made the point that the Jonathan administration elevated the dum vivimus, vivamus nectar to a nauseating and asphyxiating elastoplast, it can bear reiteration that beyond the current ballyhoo baying for a condign comeuppance, the challenge is how to ensure that each public officer is henceforth subjected to the immolatory trajectory of dulce et decorum est pro patria mori. But can we break away from the penelopic circle of flagellative rigor mortis?”
If you understand, please help us explain it to Nigerians