Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Ten persons were crushed to death on Sunday along the Ibadan-Oyo expressway in an accident involving an18-seater white Toyota Hiase bus with registration number LSD 191 XA.
Nine people were also injured when the bus overtook another bus.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) spokesperson, Oluwaseun Onijala, who confirmed the accident, said it occurred around 5:20pm.
He said injured victims have been taken to two hospitals for treatment,while the corpses of the dead have been deposited at Adeoyo Hospital Morgue, Ibadan.
“The cause of the crash was wrongful overtaking and loss of control by the driver of the Toyota bus. He was travelling from Ibadan to Oyo; it was in that process that the driver rammed the bus into an oncoming truck, travelling to Ibadan,” Onijala stated.