Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent the names of three new Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) board nominees to the Nigerian senate.
Despite the face-off between Senate, Buhari nominates three new NDDC board members
The president sent the names as a replacement of those rejected last year.
The Senate president, Bukola Saraki on Thursday March 30, read the letter sent by the president at the plenary.
The nominees are Lucky Omirisan, Hon. Chuka and Nwogu N.Nwogu from Ondo, Imo and Abia State respectively.
The Nigerian senate had rejected 3 out of 19 NDDC Board nominees in October 2016 on grounds that they were not from oil producing areas in their respective states.
They include Hon.Donatus Enyinnaya of Abia state, Sen. OSita Bonaventure Izunaso, Imo state and Olatokunbo Ayotunde Ajasin of Ondo state.