Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent the names of three new Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) board nominees to the Nigerian senate.
Despite the face-off between Senate, Buhari nominates three new NDDC board members
The president sent the names as a replacement of those rejected last year.
The Senate president, Bukola Saraki on Thursday March 30, read the letter sent by the president at the plenary.
The nominees are Lucky Omirisan, Hon. Chuka and Nwogu N.Nwogu from Ondo, Imo and Abia State respectively.
The Nigerian senate had rejected 3 out of 19 NDDC Board nominees in October 2016 on grounds that they were not from oil producing areas in their respective states.
They include Hon.Donatus Enyinnaya of Abia state, Sen. OSita Bonaventure Izunaso, Imo state and Olatokunbo Ayotunde Ajasin of Ondo state.