- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
President Muhammadu Buhari has sent the names of three new Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) board nominees to the Nigerian senate.
The president sent the names as a replacement of those rejected last year.
The Senate president, Bukola Saraki on Thursday March 30, read the letter sent by the president at the plenary.
The nominees are Lucky Omirisan, Hon. Chuka and Nwogu N.Nwogu from Ondo, Imo and Abia State respectively.
The Nigerian senate had rejected 3 out of 19 NDDC Board nominees in October 2016 on grounds that they were not from oil producing areas in their respective states.
They include Hon.Donatus Enyinnaya of Abia state, Sen. OSita Bonaventure Izunaso, Imo state and Olatokunbo Ayotunde Ajasin of Ondo state.