- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Nigeria’s former oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke recently forfeited multi million dollar properties to the Nigerian government following a court ruling in Lagos.
The properties owned by the Mr. Alison-Madueke are not limited to Nigeria, recently, photos of properties illegally acquired with oil monies laundered from Nigeria were exposed via a civil lawsuit in the US, SAHARA REPORTERS learnt. Photos below;