Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
Nigeria’s former oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke recently forfeited multi million dollar properties to the Nigerian government following a court ruling in Lagos.
The properties owned by the Mr. Alison-Madueke are not limited to Nigeria, recently, photos of properties illegally acquired with oil monies laundered from Nigeria were exposed via a civil lawsuit in the US, SAHARA REPORTERS learnt. Photos below;