- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
Nigeria’s former oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke recently forfeited multi million dollar properties to the Nigerian government following a court ruling in Lagos.
The properties owned by the Mr. Alison-Madueke are not limited to Nigeria, recently, photos of properties illegally acquired with oil monies laundered from Nigeria were exposed via a civil lawsuit in the US, SAHARA REPORTERS learnt. Photos below;