- ticket title
- Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
An overjoyous Dino Melaye lifted up his colleague and Senate President, Bukola Saraki, moments after the chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal CCT, Danladi Umar, discharged and acquitted him of all the 18-charges of false assets declaration leveled against him by the Federal government.