Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Today’s Mainstream newspapers headlines focus on the significant continuous fall in the exchange rate of Dollar to Naira and the Senate’s displeasure with the Customs boss, Hameed Ali.
This Day reports that for the first time in seven months, the dollar fell below the psychological N400 barrier, when the greenback traded at N399 to the dollar in Lagos and exchanged at N395 in Abuja, lower than N410 at which it traded on Tuesday.
The Punch reports that the Senate on Wednesday raised the alarm that the failure of the executive to answer legislative summons would end democracy in the country. Senate Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Senator Sabi Abdullahi, stated this in an interview, while reacting to a letter written by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Babachir Lawal.