Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
President-elect Donald Trump has appointed Exxon Mobil Corp. Chief Executive Rex Tillerson as his secretary of state, a transition official said Monday..
According to Wall Street Journal, picking a veteran CEO who has had extensive overseas business dealings but whose relationships with foreign leaders could complicate his confirmation prospects.
Mr. Tillerson was a comparatively late entry in the secretary of state competition, but he impressed the president-elect as a successful deal-maker in what one transition aide called the “Trumpian” mold.
If confirmed by the U.S. Senate, Mr. Tillerson will be the public face of a diplomatic approach that envisions more cooperation with Russia and concessions from China on trade and security matters.