- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
AFP journalists around the world, working in all languages and sections of the agency (text, photo, video) voted from a selection of key players that have driven the news in 2016.
Reflecting a year where people have rejected traditional elites in democratic countries, Trump stood ahead of two politicians who have defied the traditional powers in the West, Putin and Erdogan.
AFP journalists chose from a list of 30 people selected by chief editors from various sections of the agency.
Here are the top 10 picked by the nearly 300 journalists that took part in the survey.
-Recep Tayyip Erdogan