- ticket title
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
- PDP Convention: Is the game already over for the party?
- APC running a broken government – Secondus
- Govt agencies should patronise made in Nigeria vehicles – Senate
U.S President-elect has named his son-in-law, Jared Kushner as a Senior Political adviser.
The 36-year-old Kushner is a millionaire who made his fortune in real estate and publishing. He is married to Trump’s daughter Ivanka and the couple have three children together.
Kushner was one of the influential figures in Trump’s presidential campaign despite staying behind the scenes.
He will now serve as a top adviser to Trump in the White House but his appointment is not without controversy.
The Democratic Party has called for his appointment to be scrutinized over possible nepotism.