Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
U.S President-elect has named his son-in-law, Jared Kushner as a Senior Political adviser.
The 36-year-old Kushner is a millionaire who made his fortune in real estate and publishing. He is married to Trump’s daughter Ivanka and the couple have three children together.
Kushner was one of the influential figures in Trump’s presidential campaign despite staying behind the scenes.
He will now serve as a top adviser to Trump in the White House but his appointment is not without controversy.
The Democratic Party has called for his appointment to be scrutinized over possible nepotism.