Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
– Apostle Suleman of The Omega Fire Ministries says his arrest even for a day will bring serious consequences to Nigeria
– According to him, it will take a year to repair the damage that will follow such a move by security agencies
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state had in the early hours of Wednesday, January 25, thwarted operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) efforts to arrest Apostle Johnson Suleman
The fiery man of God claims his arrest will bring monumental loss to the country
And speaking on the development, Apostle Suleman said: “I was not comfortable so I called some people and told them that there are some men here who said they wanted to see me at this dead hour of the night. It is something fishy. Only for them to come and discover that they are DSS men with trucks but the governor came and took me out of the hotel.
“It was the crowd that scared them but the truth I want to pass out is that if I spend a day in the custody of security operatives, I have churches in 42 countries and I have alerted them. Every Nigerian Embassy will be thronged.
“If I spend one day in the custody of the DSS, the damage it will cause will take one year to repair. If I spend one day, the damage that will happen to Nigeria will take one year to repair,” he insisted.
A recent video where Apostle Johnson Suleman asked his church members to deal ruthlessly with any Fulani herdsman whose mission is to attack him or the church is alleged to have been the reason for the DSS action.
Watch Apostle Suleman’s reaction to the attempt by DSS to arrest him: