Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- JUST IN: Buhari’s aide exposes Senate again, reveals how legislators push civil servants into corruption
- Buhari practices the worst form of corruption, says Reno Omokri
- My reputation is at stake, I’ll resign if Abuja Airport repair exceeds 6 weeks – Minister
- Melaye sings to shame his ‘enemies’ after ABU VC testified over certificate scandal (Video)
- APC governor diverts N500 million from Paris-club loan refund to re-pay personal loan
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, lashed out after the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission froze his personal accounts with Zenith Bank.
The governor revealed the bank refused to honour his cheque based on a directive from the EFCC when he went there on Friday.Fayose told journalist.
This is the impunity we are condemning. The bank and the EFCC got all the judgments of the court, but the agency still harassed the bank to act against the law.
If I sent somebody with a cheque, they could give excuse but I was there myself; acts of impunity such as this cannot continue. We will challenge them.”