Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has again arraigned a former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, before a Federal High Court in Lagos.
Fani-Kayode, was the Spokesperson of former President, Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election campaign.
He was re-arraigned alongside Nenadi Usman, a former Minister of State for Finance on a 17-count charge of money laundering and alleged diversion of N4.6 billion.
Also included are one Danjuma Yusuf and a company, Joint Trust Dimension Nig. Ltd.
The defendants pleaded not guilty before Justice Rilwan Aikawa, a new judge.
Rilwan Aikawa took over trial after Mr. Fani-Kayode applied Muslim Hassan should excuse himself from the trial on the grounds that he was the EFCC officer who signed a criminal charge filed against him.
Hassan worked as an EFCC legal officer before his elevation to the bench.