- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has again arraigned a former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, before a Federal High Court in Lagos.
Fani-Kayode, was the Spokesperson of former President, Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election campaign.
He was re-arraigned alongside Nenadi Usman, a former Minister of State for Finance on a 17-count charge of money laundering and alleged diversion of N4.6 billion.
Also included are one Danjuma Yusuf and a company, Joint Trust Dimension Nig. Ltd.
The defendants pleaded not guilty before Justice Rilwan Aikawa, a new judge.
Rilwan Aikawa took over trial after Mr. Fani-Kayode applied Muslim Hassan should excuse himself from the trial on the grounds that he was the EFCC officer who signed a criminal charge filed against him.
Hassan worked as an EFCC legal officer before his elevation to the bench.