Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has again arraigned a former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, before a Federal High Court in Lagos.
Fani-Kayode, was the Spokesperson of former President, Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election campaign.
He was re-arraigned alongside Nenadi Usman, a former Minister of State for Finance on a 17-count charge of money laundering and alleged diversion of N4.6 billion.
Also included are one Danjuma Yusuf and a company, Joint Trust Dimension Nig. Ltd.
The defendants pleaded not guilty before Justice Rilwan Aikawa, a new judge.
Rilwan Aikawa took over trial after Mr. Fani-Kayode applied Muslim Hassan should excuse himself from the trial on the grounds that he was the EFCC officer who signed a criminal charge filed against him.
Hassan worked as an EFCC legal officer before his elevation to the bench.