- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The EFCC will on Monday, May 16, 2016, arraign an alleged fraudster, Bisi Lillian Olagunju before an Oyo State High Court sitting in Ibadan on a three-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence to the tune of N9, 000, 000:00 (Nine Million naira).
Bisi who allegedly claimed to be a Special Adviser to a purported Rural and Urban Development Committee Chairman of the National Assembly, obtained the total some in tranches from one Abiodun Julius under the pretense of helping him to facilitate contracts as well as employment opportunity for his younger brother.
See how innocent she looks….no one would even know she has the mind to commit this kind of crime….smh!