Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Chief stripped, humiliated for disrespecting Oba of Benin [VIDEO]
- Buhari to work from home even after resumption
- Biafra? Ojukwu and I agreed Nigeria ‘must remain one and united’ – Buhari
- Buhari’s welcome speech failed to address ‘critical’ national issues – SDP
- President Buhari’s Broadcast Unifying – PPA
The EFCC will on Monday, May 16, 2016, arraign an alleged fraudster, Bisi Lillian Olagunju before an Oyo State High Court sitting in Ibadan on a three-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence to the tune of N9, 000, 000:00 (Nine Million naira).
Bisi who allegedly claimed to be a Special Adviser to a purported Rural and Urban Development Committee Chairman of the National Assembly, obtained the total some in tranches from one Abiodun Julius under the pretense of helping him to facilitate contracts as well as employment opportunity for his younger brother.
See how innocent she looks….no one would even know she has the mind to commit this kind of crime….smh!