- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
The Federal Government has declared Monday, Dec. 12 , as public holiday to mark the Eid-El-Maulud celebration.
The Minister of Interior, Retired Lt.- Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, made the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government on Thursday in Abuja.
In a statement signed by the acting Permanent Secretary of the Ministry, Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido, Dambazau enjoined all Muslim faithful and Nigerians in general to join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari to build a strong, united and peaceful Nation.
He also urged all Nigerians to use the occasion to pray for peace across the nation.
The minister also called on all Nigerians to be patient and supportive of the present administration for the successful implementation of its laudable programmes.
He wished all Nigerians a happy and peaceful Eid-El-Maulud celebration.