Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- #BBNaija: Efe flies private jet to Jos, received by Governor Simeon Lalong (photos)
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu will continue agitation for Igbo nation – Wife [VIDEO]
- I AM NOT ENVIOUS OF TEKNO’S SUCCESS – IYANYA
- 2019 election: I may run against El-Rufai – Senator Shehu Sani
- Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN – Nigerians Blast Him
A number of Premier League clubs will be anxious over the festive period, as some of their players walk the disciplinary tightrope with four yellow cards.
Players who pick up five bookings before January 1, will be handed a one-match suspension.
27 Premier League players are currently one foul away from missing one fixture.
Chelsea has the highest number with five – David Luiz, Diego Costa, N’Golo Kante, Nemanja Matic and Pedro.
Clubs like Arsenal, Everton, Manchester United and Southampton have no such worry.
PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS WITH PLAYERS ON FOUR YELLOWS
CHELSEA (5) – David Luiz, Diego Costa, N’Golo Kante, Nemanja Matic, Pedro
TOTTENHAM (3) – Kyle Walker, Jan Vertonghen, Victor Wanyama
SUNDERLAND (3) – Billy Jones, Steven Pienaar, Lynden Gooch
SWANSEA (2) – Jordi Amat, Kyle Naughton
WEST HAM (2) – Michail Antonio, Pedro Obiang
LEICESTER (2) – Christian Fuchs, Robert Huth
BURNLEY (2) – Matthew Lowton, Dean Marney
BOURNEMOUTH (2) – Harry Arter, Dan Gosling
WATFORD (2) – Troy Deeney, Miguel Britos
STOKE (1) – Ryan Shawcross
MANCHESTER CITY (1) – Aleksander Kolarov
CRYSTAL PALACE (1) – James McArthur
MIDDLESBROUGH (1) – Antonio Barragan
ARSENAL, EVERTON, HULL, LIVERPOOL, MANCHESTER UNITED, SOUTHAMPTON and WEST BROM (0)