- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has attacked information and culture minister Lai Mohammed for reportedly lying over the state of health of President Muhammadu Buhari.
In a tweet on Saturday, March 11, Omokri accused Mohammed of intentionally feeding Nigerians with fake information about the state of health of the president.
He noted that Mohammed had said that the president was not sick while Buhari, who returned to Nigeria early on Friday, March 10, said he was so ill like he had never been before in his life.