- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
Former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode has again called on President Muhammadu Buhari to resign from his position in order to take care of his health.
We gathered that Fani-Kayode made the comment on his twitter handle after the president was spotted at Aso Rock mosque on Friday May 5.
“Glad that @MBuhari was at the mosque today.” he said. “Again we call upon him to resign and to go and take care of his health,” he added. “We say NO to corpsocracy!”
We had earlier reported that President Buhari has made his first public appearance in two weeks by attending Friday’s Juma’at service.