- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
EFCC spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, has denied claims that former Minister of Aviation and spokesperson to former President Goodkuck Jonathan’s campaign Organisation, Femi Fani- Kayode, slumped at their premises yesterday. Speaking with Vanguard, Uwujaren said there was no truth whatsoever in the report
“There is no truth whatsoever in the dubious and attention-seeking alarm that Fani-Kayode slumped and was revived by EFCC medical personnel. There was nothing like that as the said Fani-kayode and Obanikoro sat together and enjoyed their jokes at the first round of checks of inmates in EFCC custody on Monday night”he said.