- ticket title
- Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
EFCC spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, has denied claims that former Minister of Aviation and spokesperson to former President Goodkuck Jonathan’s campaign Organisation, Femi Fani- Kayode, slumped at their premises yesterday. Speaking with Vanguard, Uwujaren said there was no truth whatsoever in the report
“There is no truth whatsoever in the dubious and attention-seeking alarm that Fani-Kayode slumped and was revived by EFCC medical personnel. There was nothing like that as the said Fani-kayode and Obanikoro sat together and enjoyed their jokes at the first round of checks of inmates in EFCC custody on Monday night”he said.