Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Read what Tompolo did with Delta state government in Gbaramatu Kingdom
- Stop telling Nigerians lies, Buhari has a scandal to answer for
- Certificate scandal: Explain why you graduated in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999, Nigerians tells Dino Melaye
- Drama in National Assembly as Senator Dino Melaye appears in his academic robe (Photo)
- SEE Beautiful photos of police officers matriculating in Kano
EFCC spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, has denied claims that former Minister of Aviation and spokesperson to former President Goodkuck Jonathan’s campaign Organisation, Femi Fani- Kayode, slumped at their premises yesterday. Speaking with Vanguard, Uwujaren said there was no truth whatsoever in the report
“There is no truth whatsoever in the dubious and attention-seeking alarm that Fani-Kayode slumped and was revived by EFCC medical personnel. There was nothing like that as the said Fani-kayode and Obanikoro sat together and enjoyed their jokes at the first round of checks of inmates in EFCC custody on Monday night”he said.