Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
EFCC spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, has denied claims that former Minister of Aviation and spokesperson to former President Goodkuck Jonathan’s campaign Organisation, Femi Fani- Kayode, slumped at their premises yesterday. Speaking with Vanguard, Uwujaren said there was no truth whatsoever in the report
“There is no truth whatsoever in the dubious and attention-seeking alarm that Fani-Kayode slumped and was revived by EFCC medical personnel. There was nothing like that as the said Fani-kayode and Obanikoro sat together and enjoyed their jokes at the first round of checks of inmates in EFCC custody on Monday night”he said.