- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
The former minister of aviation Chief Femi Fani-Kayode in a series of tweets reacted to the recent developments in Nigeria.
The ex PDP campaign’s director of media and publicity noted that the current state of the country was foreseen by him over a year ago, obviously referring to some high-profile trials that have been started under the Buhari administration.
There are indications that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is set to invite Olufemi Olu-Kayode and Chief Olu Falae, a former national chairman of the Social Democratic Party, and several other people, for questioning next week.
The commission is currently investigating alleged illegal receipt of government funds in the course of the 2015 presidential campaign.
Nenadi Usman, the former Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign director, has already been arrested in the case that is likely to be linked to DasukiGate. However, FFK denied all the speculations, told his full story on Friday, April 22.