Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
– The lawyer to the second accused person in the trial of Nnamdi Kanu has said that the two guns recovered from his client are licensed
– The lawyer asked the federal government to withdraw the charges against his client
– The lawyer also said that his client has been incarcerated for nothing
Benjamin Madubugwu is the second defendant on Nnamdi Kanu’s trial
Maxwell Opara who spoke to journalists in Abuja said the federal government confiscated two guns, vehicles, documents and other valuables from the residence of Benjamin Madubugwu during a search operation.
Opara said: “That is a big lie, those two guns have license.”
They also took away his vehicles and other things when they searched his house.
The lawyer further advised the federal government to withdraw the criminal charges against Madubugwu.
He said: “I advised the federal government to withdraw the charges against my client; my client is just incarcerated for doing nothing.”
“It is wrong and unreasonable for the federal government to have joined my client in the matter,” Opara said.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days