Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- #BBNaija: Efe flies private jet to Jos, received by Governor Simeon Lalong (photos)
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu will continue agitation for Igbo nation – Wife [VIDEO]
- I AM NOT ENVIOUS OF TEKNO’S SUCCESS – IYANYA
- 2019 election: I may run against El-Rufai – Senator Shehu Sani
- Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN – Nigerians Blast Him
The Federal Government is reportedly set to hand over Shiite leader, Sheikh Zakzaky, to the Kaduna State government for trial.
It was gathered that the handing over was authorized by the Attorney General of the judgment (AGF), Malami Abubakar.
According to Daily Trust, the State government had since requested Zakzaky to be handed but the Federal government refused until now.
The Sheikh’s release is said to enable the state government to charge the cleric to court for offences allegedly committed for close to three decades.
The development, however, is in contrast to a judgement of an Abuja Federal High Court.
The court had ordered the Federal Government to release the Sheikh and build a house in any town of the Northern town of his choice for him.
The court also ruled that he should be compensated for the trampling of his fundamental rights.