Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
The Federal Government has approved the sack of all the directors in the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) with immediate effect.
All nine directors were dismissed by the Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika.
Those affected are: Alhaji Salawu Ozigi (Director of Finance and Accounts), Dr. Joyce Nkemakolam (Director of Aerodrome and Airspace Standards), Barr. Aba Ejembi (Director of Administration) and Mr. Emmanuel Ogunbami (Director of Licensing).
The others are: Engr. Benedict Adeyileka (Director of Airworthiness), Mr. Justus Wariya (Director of Air Transport Regulation), Alhaji Adamu Abdullahi (Director of Consumer Protection), Capt. Ayodele Sasegbon (Director of General Aviation) and Mr. Austin-Amadi Ifeanyi (Director of Human Resources).
They have been ordered to hand over to the next in command in their various directorates.
Sam Adurogboye, the General Manager, Public Affairs, NCAA, confirmed the development.
“It is true that all the directors have been disengaged, but I don’t have details of their disengagement,” he said.