- ticket title
- Lies, deceit and the many reasons I want Obiano out – Peter Obi
- How IGP Idris Is Compromising Buhari’s Anti-Corruption Fight
- Tuface Breaks Silence On Controversies Surrounding His Colleague Davido And The Deaths Of His 3 Friends
- Gucci Man’s new wife, Keyshia Ka’oir allegedly has three secret children and she lied about her age
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
The Federal Government has disclosed plans to open a whistle-blower office to support its anti-corruption war.
Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, said this on Tuesday in Abuja while speaking about the impact of the whistle-blower policy.
According to the finance minister, the whistle-blower office will be domiciled in the Ministry of Finance to protect individuals who provide information to the government.
She further said that the government has so far paid N325m to the first batch of whistle-blowers.
Mrs Adeosun revealed that over 5,000 complaints have been received from whistle-blowers with 350 of them being actionable.
More to follow…