Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Read what Tompolo did with Delta state government in Gbaramatu Kingdom
- Stop telling Nigerians lies, Buhari has a scandal to answer for
- Certificate scandal: Explain why you graduated in 2000 and did NYSC in 1999, Nigerians tells Dino Melaye
- Drama in National Assembly as Senator Dino Melaye appears in his academic robe (Photo)
- SEE Beautiful photos of police officers matriculating in Kano
The final three nominees for The Best FIFA Men’s Player of the Year Award have been revealed.
Rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are joined on the list by Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann.
The list of 23 names was trimmed down to the elite trio after voting by captains and coaches of national teams, select members of the media and fans voting on FIFA.com.
Favorite Ronaldo led Real Madrid and Portugal to Champions League and EURO 2016 glory while Griezmann led Atletico Madrid and France to runner up spot in both competitions.
Messi was outstanding against as he led Barcelona to La Liga and Copa Del Rey glory.
Luis Suarez who claimed the Golden Shoe gong after scoring 40 league goals for Barcelona in 2015-16 and Neymar who helped Brazil claim a maiden Olympic gold medal both missed out on a place in the top three.
Earlier today, FIFA revealed the final three nominees for the FIFA coach of the year award.
The winner will be crowned at the annual FIFA gala on January 9 in Zurich.