Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
The final three nominees for The Best FIFA Men’s Player of the Year Award have been revealed.
Rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are joined on the list by Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann.
The list of 23 names was trimmed down to the elite trio after voting by captains and coaches of national teams, select members of the media and fans voting on FIFA.com.
Favorite Ronaldo led Real Madrid and Portugal to Champions League and EURO 2016 glory while Griezmann led Atletico Madrid and France to runner up spot in both competitions.
Messi was outstanding against as he led Barcelona to La Liga and Copa Del Rey glory.
Luis Suarez who claimed the Golden Shoe gong after scoring 40 league goals for Barcelona in 2015-16 and Neymar who helped Brazil claim a maiden Olympic gold medal both missed out on a place in the top three.
Earlier today, FIFA revealed the final three nominees for the FIFA coach of the year award.
The winner will be crowned at the annual FIFA gala on January 9 in Zurich.