- ticket title
- Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Photo)
- Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)
- Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku’s Intels – NPA
- Osinbajo Denies Approving NNPC Contracts
- IPOB: Lethal Weapons Recovered From Kanu’s Residence
Andrew Yakubu, former Group Managing Director, GMD, of the National Nigerian Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has dragged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, before a Federal High Court sitting in Kano for seizing $9.8m, £74,000 belonging to him.
Yakubu’s lawyers said the suit against the anti-graft agency was seeking the court to vacate the forfeiture order earlier granted by Justice Zainab.
Spokesperson for the Kano Zonal office of the EFCC, Idris Nadabo confirmed the development saying the case is coming up on the 7th March, 2017 at the Federal High court sitting at Court road, Kano.