Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Andrew Yakubu, former Group Managing Director, GMD, of the National Nigerian Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, has dragged the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, before a Federal High Court sitting in Kano for seizing $9.8m, £74,000 belonging to him.
Yakubu’s lawyers said the suit against the anti-graft agency was seeking the court to vacate the forfeiture order earlier granted by Justice Zainab.
Spokesperson for the Kano Zonal office of the EFCC, Idris Nadabo confirmed the development saying the case is coming up on the 7th March, 2017 at the Federal High court sitting at Court road, Kano.