- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Former Special Adviser on Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Ima Niboro, Monday decamped from PDP to APC. Niboro who was later appointed the MD of the News Agency of Nigeria NAN, made the announcement at his home in Udu Local Government Area of Delta state. Speaking to newsmen, Niboro said:
“It is not a sudden switch. I have had 18 months to study the situation as it concerned my ward, local government, community and even my state. I have to conclude that there is time for everything.
This is the time for us in Delta to link up with the Federal Government in order to bring development to our land. We cannot at this critical point of our history be left out of Federal Government’s development agenda.
There is no synergy between Delta and the Federal Government and we cannot achieve that synergy when we are working at cross-purposes.”
“We must work together to achieve that synergy’’ he said