Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- The Senate And Theft Of Nigerian Voices By Erasmus Ikhide
- We Are All Biafrans By OurMumuDonDo Movement
- Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash
- APC to field professors in Enugu local council polls
- 70-yr-old man with 3 wives, 14 children arrested for defiling 7-yr-old orphan for 4 years
Former Special Adviser on Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Ima Niboro, Monday decamped from PDP to APC. Niboro who was later appointed the MD of the News Agency of Nigeria NAN, made the announcement at his home in Udu Local Government Area of Delta state. Speaking to newsmen, Niboro said:
“It is not a sudden switch. I have had 18 months to study the situation as it concerned my ward, local government, community and even my state. I have to conclude that there is time for everything.
This is the time for us in Delta to link up with the Federal Government in order to bring development to our land. We cannot at this critical point of our history be left out of Federal Government’s development agenda.
There is no synergy between Delta and the Federal Government and we cannot achieve that synergy when we are working at cross-purposes.”
“We must work together to achieve that synergy’’ he said