- ticket title
- Buhari’s Visit: Umahi’s Political Fate Hangs In The Balance
- Buhari’s Achievements Laudable Despite Inheriting An Empty Purse – Lai Mohammed
- How EFCC Shared 53 Property Seized From John Yusuf, Teidi, Others
- Buhari’s govt yet to win anti-graft war, says Tinubu
- Niger Delta: Kachikwu, Usani not behind Avengers’ return – APC
‘The Fulani herdsmen in a serious war in Delta state. Since 3 days now, they have been shooting and destroying properties and lives in Ukwuani, LGA in Delta state.
This woman on this pix went to farm today only for her and her sister to be beaten up mercilessly by the Fulani Herdsmen, they broke her hand and broke her sister’s leg.
Deltans shd we watch this to continue to happen?
Shd we run from our own land?
Delta state Government it is high time the bull is been taken by the horn.
Enough is enough of their devilish act in our land’s.’