Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Tension as ex-militants plan to re-group, threaten Buhari’s government
- Buhari man in more troubles as Senate links him to fake firms
- Despite Osun’s N165 billion debt, Aregbesola secures N19 billion loan from Islamic Development Bank
- House of Reps summon Emefiele, Kachikwu over alleged diversion of 26m dollars
- BREAKING: Osinbajo, El-Rufai meet briefly at Kaduna Airport (photos, video)
Gambia’s Yahya Jammeh has agreed to step down as President.
According to country’s President, Adama Barrow who was sworn as democratically elected president in Dakar, Senegal on Thursday, January 19th, Yahya Jammeh has finally agreed to step down and he will leave the West African country immediately.
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days