- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Gambia’s Yahya Jammeh has agreed to step down as President.
According to country’s President, Adama Barrow who was sworn as democratically elected president in Dakar, Senegal on Thursday, January 19th, Yahya Jammeh has finally agreed to step down and he will leave the West African country immediately.