- ticket title
- Lagos Police uncover child trafficking camp in Lagos
- Nnamdi Kanu’s mysterious disappearance poses troubling questions
- Boko Haram: Army chief, Buratai sends strong warning to insurgents
- We’ll soon completely decimate Boko Haram, militants in N-Delta — CAS
- End erratic power supply in 2018 – Group tells Buhari
Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr, has called for some changes to be made to Nigeria’s national team kit.
Rohr was with some officials of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) in London recently, where they travelled to meet with Nike.
The German used the opportunity to point out to the kit manufacturer, some of the changes he wanted addressed. It is understood that Rohr was very particular about the colours in some areas of the jersey, which according to him, makes it difficult to see some players.
Rohr also suggested the fabric be made lighter, because of the heat in Africa.
But overall, he expressed his satisfaction with the design.
“I’m satisfied with the jersey, they did a good job, very professional I must say but there are some areas I told them I want them to address,” he said.