Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Alleged certificate forgery: More trouble for Dino Melaye as FG begins investigation
- Caution your appointees now before they destroy our democracy, Fayose warns Buhari
- Governor Ortom names ex-aide as mastermind of Benue killings
- Buhari’s men in more troubles as Senate uncovers e-passport scam
- It is not depression, Ifa priests give real reason why Dr Allwell Orji jumped into Lagos Lagoon
Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly has told his congregation that God mandated him not to be part of the Muhammadu Buhari-led administration until after its first two years in office.
The Cable reports that Bakare made this claim to his church members in preparation for 2017.
He said: “Are you not glad you serve a God who can say come up here and I would show you the things that would happen in the hereafter?
“Here we are today, almost two years into this administration. Many of you were putting pressure on me. Even a retired inspector general of police wrote to me, he said; Pastor, if you have only served in this government, maybe it would not be like this.
“And I said to you, God said to me, don’t touch it for the first two years. Don’t go near it, just be praying for them and be watching, and be monitoring the things that are happening.
“God knows where you should go, when you should go, so stop going aimlessly about. As many as are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God.”
However, he called on government officials “to come back to God.”
Recall that Pastor Bakare was Buhari’s running mate for the 2011 presidential election under the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).
Meanwhile, Pastor Tunde Bakare, who recently cerebrated his 32nd wedding anniversary on November 24, 2016, has faulted the economic policies of President Buhari which he said have failed to yield the desired results in the past 18 months of his administration
Learn How to Design a Website/Blog in 3 Days