Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
It is official, Imo state is the first state in Nigeria to own and operate an airline comoany. The news of the inauguration of Imo Air is spreading fast with the citizens of the state rejoicing over the new achievement.
This is indeed a new achievement for the Igbos as they have have made an impressive landmark for the tribe and the nation as a whole.
The Imo airline would be operated by Dana Air. Governor Rochas Okorocha has ordered his stakeholders in the state to deliver the first batch of the aircraft to the Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport in Owerri.
The carrier name of the airline is Imo Air; it would operate against other operators in the Nigerian aviation sector. It is hoped that it would boost the revenue of the state and provide massive employment for the citizens of the state and promote business opportunities.
Imo becomes the first state to have its own airline.
The Ndi Igbo and Imolites are expected to benefit largely from the operation of the aircraft. Importers and exporters of all kindsif commodities will make use of the new airline and reduce the over reliance of the other international airports in the country.
Imo Air will boost the southeast economic struggle. It is expected that the cargo aspect of the Imo Air will start by April 2017.