Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- APC: Political party constitutes committee on restructuring
- Senator pledges to work with disbanded reconciliation committee members
- Minister advocates use of quality, standard materials in mounting road signage
- You have no power to ban ASUU, NLC tells Kogi governor
- Dino Melaye: INEC asks court to vacate order stopping Senator’s recall
Eleven gunmen in the early hours of today, abducted the Secretary of the Isheri North Estate, GRA, Lagos State, Dayo Adekoya, at his residence in the estate.
According to residents of the estate, the gunmen reportedly opened fire, shooting into the air for four hours before taking him away.
Three of the estate’s security officers were killed as they tried to prevent the gunmen from taking Adekoya with them.