Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Thousands of local government workers stage MASSIVE protest in Lagos
- GOOD NEWS! Ahead of UTME, JAMB reduces exam hours
- Why NASS could override Buhari if he rejects peace corps bill – Dogara warns
- Governor Aregbesola opens up on Ile-Ife crisis, says it’s not an inter-ethnic conflict
- JUST IN: Naira sustains gain against Dollar as CBN slashes BDC rate
Eleven gunmen in the early hours of today, abducted the Secretary of the Isheri North Estate, GRA, Lagos State, Dayo Adekoya, at his residence in the estate.
According to residents of the estate, the gunmen reportedly opened fire, shooting into the air for four hours before taking him away.
Three of the estate’s security officers were killed as they tried to prevent the gunmen from taking Adekoya with them.