- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
Dayo Adekoya, the secretary of Isheri North Estate, GRA, Lagos State has been abducted from his residence by unknown gunmen.
Three security guards attached to the estate were reportedly killed during the operation which occurred on Thursday, February 9, 2017.
Channels News reported that Adekoya’s abductors shot rapidly into the air before taking him away.
The incident followed a similar kidnapping of nine landlords living in the Isheri area towards the end of the year 2016.
State police commissioner, Fatai Owoseni has confirmed knowledge of the abduction while his men work diligently to find Adekoya.