Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Dayo Adekoya, the secretary of Isheri North Estate, GRA, Lagos State has been abducted from his residence by unknown gunmen.
Three security guards attached to the estate were reportedly killed during the operation which occurred on Thursday, February 9, 2017.
Channels News reported that Adekoya’s abductors shot rapidly into the air before taking him away.
The incident followed a similar kidnapping of nine landlords living in the Isheri area towards the end of the year 2016.
State police commissioner, Fatai Owoseni has confirmed knowledge of the abduction while his men work diligently to find Adekoya.