- ticket title
- Many killed as police, miners clash in Taraba
- Wike’s like one of my sons – Amaechi
- Buhari’s Overseas Medicare Shows Inequality In Nigeria – Falana Says
- Boko Haram Supremacy Battle – Shekau Loses Grounds to Albarnawi Faction
- 2019: I have no intention of replacing Osinabajo as Buhari’s running mate
No fewer than 25 people, including two policemen, have been killed by gunmen in a fresh attack in Zamfara State.
The Force Public Relations Officer, Don Awunah, told newsmen in Abuja on Sunday that the police mobile force and the counter-terrorism unit had been deployed in the area to restore law and order.
Similarly, Yusuf Moriki, member representing Zurmi west in the state House of Assembly, said the incident occurred at Dole, Tudun Bugaje and Kwangwami communities in Zurmi Local Government Area.
He enjoined the people to remain calm, saying the state government in collaboration with security agencies, was making efforts to restore peace and stability.
Penultimate week, the assailants killed 35 people, and abducted 40 in Maru local government area of the state.