Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Igbos are being marginalized and this is evidence – Reno Omokri
- Osinbajo sends POWERFUL message to Jonathan’s former godfather on his 90th birthday
- See how Obasanjo, Osinbajo, others attended the #Biafra50 event in Abuja (photos)
- List of TOP 10 coldest countries in the world
- Sad! Lady who wedded in 2016 and foresaw her death in January 2017 finally DIES (photos)
Lere Olayinka, aide to Ekiti state governor Ayo Fayose, has slammed chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption Itse Sagay (SAN) for making uncomplimentary comments about the Nigerian Senate.
In a tweet on his Twitter handle on Thursday, March 30, Olayinka described Sagay as a ‘man without honour’.
We recalls that the Nigerian Senate summoned Sagay on Wednesday, March 29 for making disparaging statement against the lawmakers.
Sagay was said to have made the disparaging comment against the Senate in reaction to the protest by the lawmakers against the retention of Mr Ibrahim Magu as the acting chairman of the EFCC.
Deputy Senate leader, Senator Bala Ibn Na’Allah, moved the motion during plenary on Wednesday, March 29, and it was supported by two other lawmakers, Ahmad Lawan, Senate leader and Peter Nwaoboshi.
Meanwhile, Sagay on Wednesday dismissed the summon.
He said: “They have no power or authority to summon me. I am not in the category of persons they can summon.”