Do you need a website for your business?
- ticket title
- Nigeria: Group Disowns ‘Prophet’ Over Prophecy Against Umahi
- Nigeria: No Election in Southeast Without Referendum – Nnamdi Kanu
- Fulani Herdsmen Beat A Lady In Her Farm In Delta, Break Her Hand (Pics)
- Kidnapper Evans Installed CCTV In His Houses. This Is Why
- Man And Woman Caught In Child Trafficking At Stop Abortion Junction, Asaba
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated the new President of the United States, Donald Trump, asking him to help Africa maximise its potential.
Jonathan said in a Facebook post that he was hopeful that the US would prosper under a Trump presidency.
He said, “I congratulate you, the 45th President of the United States, as you begin your tenure today. I pray that God will bless your tenure and enable you to actualise your vision and commitment to building a better and more secured America and the world.
“Let me seize this opportunity to express my hope and desire that your administration will work with Africa to help her people realise their achievable great future and harness the God given potential domiciled in the land and people of Africa from Cairo to Cape Town.”
The ex-President said being a successful businessman and billionaire, Trump would be able to bring his spirit of success into governance.
Jonathan said the world would be a better place under a Trump presidency.
He added, “For over four decades, you have consistently created wealth and opportunities for yourself, your family, your country and its citizens.
“You have also left your footprints in politics, media, education, sports, entertainment and the arts.”