Do you need a website for your business?
Post by relatedRelated post
August 15, 2017
August 3, 2017
A photo has emerged of the number one policeman in Nigeria taking a ‘strong stand’ against the huge level of corruption in the country.
Probably tired of the huge spate of corruption in the country, Nigeria’s Inspector General of Police (IGP) Ibrahim Idris has revealed his stand with a sign of his own in his office in Abuja.
The photo shows the Police IG, looking very stern and carrying a placard with the sign ‘No To Corruption’ while standing in front of a book shelf.
The tough look on the police chief’s face and the placard in his hands appear to promise trouble for whoever might try the police’s resolve in ending corruption.
Also, it is a show of solidarity by the police chief for President Buhari’s anti-corruption.
Even though he is not smiling in the photo, there is something hilarious however in seeing Nigeria’s police chief standing with an anti-corruption sign.
Meanwhile, IG Idris’s photo comes just as some officers of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) accused him of witch-hunting, tribalism and favouritism.
The aggrieved policemen told Vanguard that recent transfers and postings of officers across the country violated principle of fairness in the force.
While some claimed the IGP has flooded strategic commands and units with his kinsmen from Niger State, others alleged that he has embarked on vendetta against officers hoping to ascend to higher positions in the force in future.
Recent Naija News
- APC Holds Zonal Public Hearings to Address Restructuring
- Army to Conduct More Exercises – Buratai
- Govt Confirms New Yellow Fever Case
- 10 Things to Know About 2face As He Turns 42
- EFCC returns N36 million to school allegedly defrauded by bank workers
- IPOB’s ban, link to terrorism unconstitutional, says Saraki
- Buhari tasks NIM on corruption fight, security, economic diversification
- IPOB: Falana attacks Obasanjo and Jonathan over their hypocrisy
- 8 reasons Nigerian army labeled IPOB as terrorists
- Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Planning His Escape